Monday, January 3, 2011

That Awkward Moment When You Think Your Blogging Partner is Going to Blog

Welp, I've just sort of been waiting for Natalie to post about Hoodie Allen before proceeding, as, I assume, she has been waiting for me to post. But that is okay. I shall continue on as if we haven't skipped a million days.

I must start off by saying that I am sick. I feel like I have a 2 ton elephant sitting on my face. In other words, I CAN NOT BREATHE.
Halp me, anyone? No? I'm all alone? Okay.

I love it when I sit helplessly in the living room all day and everyone just ignores me. I'll try to talk to someone passing through with my feeble, sickly voice and raise my arm with as much energy as I can muster up and they walk right on by. Sometimes I try and beg tea off of a passerby, but most of the time I get ignored. Poor helpless me.

Alright. I can't guarantee that that is he end of my whining, but I shall try to be less whiney in the future.

Also, if you feel like understanding about 90% of my jokes, watch this right hurr:



I am going to go sleep forever and ever. (Jaykay, I have to get up at 6:20. Fml)

LATER BROS.
-Ameera

P.S. My dad is awesome. -ahem- Jesse -ahem-

No comments:

Post a Comment