Sunday, January 16, 2011

Future Primitive

I am now part of the social club. I have a feeling this blog post will be very similar to those of Ameera. Because.

Salut, I'm her twin.
 

..OMG

Today, instead of doing the 3 papers and 5 art pieces (which don't quite deserve to be called art) for senior studio that are all due on Tuesday, I watched a couple of the worst/most ridiculous movies ever made (Practical Magic/the Witches of Eastwick). C'était un "comedy double-feature" filled with famous actresses acting horribly, practically nonexistent plot lines, and zero comedy. I would recommend both of them to everyone.

A few weddddddddddddddddddre
^That was an attempt to get a rice cake crumb out of my keyboard. It was suck right below the R key and the E key. The attempt was unsuccessful. And I gave up. Which is gross. :D We shall continue.
A few weeks ago, Bromeera forced me to get a last.fm account; and I've been stalking myself ever since. It's fascinating. And I learned that I like Radiohead a lot. A, um, lot.


But, I mean... Who doesn't.
SPEAKINGOFTHINGSTHATYOUCANSAY"IMEAN,WHODOESN'TLOVETHEM"ABOUT:
Regardez Dubstep Baby!
I don't have an especially large amount of other useful things to say at the moment, so I think I shall leave. But not without attempting to be legitimately interesting first. Look at this great stuff. It's great. And like stuff: www.henriqueoliveira.com.

Alors! Habituellement, je suis étrangement intéressant. If the kittens ever let me blog again, I will try to prove that.


L'amour, musique forte, et cire fondue--
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment