Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am Santa

I am feeling rather kittenly today. I have gifts for you.
But before that. I would like to apologize for the lack of updates lately. I will be trying harder! And getting guests if I cannot.
So.
Yes.
Gifts.
Musical gifts.
I feel like Santa.

I quite love this cover of The XX's Crystalised by zee Gorillaz:



The ever-amazing Milkman has released a new CD! Get it here, it's magnificent.

New Sleigh Bells music video (Thank, Loreja!):



Currently really enjoying this song and video/everything Don Diablo does:


A nice remix of Around Us by Jónsi.


I thought I should share these beauties with you all.

Also, this sums up my life. I may be a tie-wearing cat.
























That's it from me for the night. I hope that makes up for the fact that I have been absent as of late.

-Ameera

No comments:

Post a Comment