Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finals: A Way of Measuring Just How Badly I Want to Cry on a Daily Basis

akjsdhkasjhdkajshdkajshdkjyasuryakhjgsdjahgskdhahstrdfhgasvd


Yep. Finals.
This is what they have done to my brain and/or nervous system.
But, no matter. I will be back to my normal self, as abnormal as that may be, on Saturday.

I would imagine our brave heroine, otherwise known as Natalie, 's brain is in a similarly frantic state.

All sanity will be postponed until further notice.

(Current mood:)



















-Ameera

9 comments:

  1. Who is girl giving middle finger? Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is from the social network.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...anonymous!
    I didn't know myself..
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes no problem. She is the girl at the bar that dumps Mark at the beginning of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, actually, I don't think she is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She isn't, though I am not entirely sure who she is. I didn't make the gif. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
    -Ameera

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could chime in here, I believe she's from this cancelled show Firefly. It was on FOX.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, no, no. She's not from any show. Her name is Stephanie and she broadcasts on Ustream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds about right. Thanks, anon!
    -Ameera

    ReplyDelete