Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rusty the Narcoleptic Dog

Everytime I sit down to get some homework done, I get completely distracted. It's not even by incredibly riveting articles or videos which capture my attention. It's the videos people post on facebook or the countless blog posts and articles we have at our fingertips. I could literally spend hours on the Huffington Post. The Huffington Post is absolutley fabulous for distractions. I can read 'Huge-Ass Announcement from The Lonely Island', and learn about Israel's foreign policy, all in one outing. It's wonderful.

I was wandering through the massive HP website, when I came across a slideshow of "The Funniest Unintentionally Sexual Album Covers Ever". It may be one of the weirdest things I've seen in a while.
Zip over to the Huffington Post!

That isn't even the most offbeat thing I've seen. CW, I probably pressed replay on the Youtube video you posted of 'Rusty the narcoleptic dog' ten times. Thank you for enriching my mind with images of Rusty.



I need to go work on my history homework. Honestly.
-Natalie

PS- Okay, I lied. The Lonely Island's Huge-Ass announcement is a video. I promise not to lie anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment