Saturday, October 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasures and Face Paint

Oh, hello. I didn't see you there. Don't mind me, I'm just having a cuppa.

Would you like some music? Here I'll put some on... Whoops! I didn't mean to play that, that's embarrassing. I don't really like  that song, I was just listening to it... Because... Well. Please don't judge me. I don't really like Britney Spears.

But let's face it. Most of us have those songs we love to jam out to on our own, but we refuse to let anyone know we love them. 
I'll admit, I like quite a few of these songs. 

Plus, a few other loves of mine:







Plus, I can watch Whip My Hair a million times, because Willow Smith is incredibly cute. That ending shot?



Murphy's donation to the list:



Caitlin's donation (my current addiction):




I have an extreme love for Rihanna. She is my favorite.

What's your guilty pleasure?

-Ameera

P.S. Holy freaking mother of pearl, I am sorry this is so late. I got it in before 12, so I think it counts. 'Twas a long day. Time for me to wash the remains of paint off of my face and crawl into a warm bed. Mmm.

2 comments:

  1. There's an oldie I really like, never fails to cheer me up and I simply must sing along as loudly as possible - "500 Miles" by The Proclaimers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty pleasure - Justin Timberlake, "What Goes Around."

    ReplyDelete