Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kitten Mittens (I Am Useless)


Every time I stay home sick, I think "Yes! I have all day to do that homework and study for that test!"
This would actually happen, were I not the world's best procrastinator.

This morning I got up and didn't feel too hot, so I told my mother I couldn't possibly go to school and crawled back into bed. I fully intended to get up and study for that huge test I need to take tomorrow, work on some late homework, and read Moby-Dick. 
It's 8:00, and what have I got to show for my day?

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: where are you from?
You: Kittentown, Bulgaria
Stranger: kittentown?
You: Yep.
Stranger: is that a real place?
You: Nope.
Stranger: haha
Stranger: lol
You: I was mauled by a kitten once.
Stranger: o rly?
You: Chyeah girl.
You: He wasn't wearing his mittens.





I like cats.

-Ameera

P.S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment