Friday, November 5, 2010

Party in the Ambulance

In case you've ever wondered, airbags to the face are not to pleasant.

Flashback to last night:

I had just left my art class, which puts me at about 6:10. It was raining, so I was making sure to drive safely. All of a sudden, my car slid off to the right. I was driving with the two right wheels off of the road, and when I readjusted the car, the back wheel caught, spinning me across the road, into the other lane, and then off of the road into a tree.

I am so lucky to only be bruised and a bit battered. My mom's car?
The front right side has the shape of a tree in it. Plus, hitting a tree and bouncing twenty feet off of it can't be good for it.

-Ameera

UPDATE:
Here are pictures of the car. :3



3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are okay.

    Ala

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOD Ameera.
    I'm really glad you're alright, cos the car says otherwise.
    The Jackals were clearly there to help you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! That's a bad smash!

    ReplyDelete