Monday, November 29, 2010

I Want A Moistmaker

Thanksgiving is over. The next excuse to eat and eat and eat and eat is in....3 days? Hanukkah!


Not too bad!/This is really bad.

 This Thanksgiving was pretty intense, food-wise that is. Although the actual Thanksgiving dinner is absolutely amazing, the leftovers are probably my favorite.
The Friendly's 4AM Black Friday Buffet wasn't worth it. Probably the most disgusting meal I've ever eaten. That whole excursion was miserable. I was too tired to think let alone actually be in an adequate state to purchase things?? Yeah right.

I so would have rather eaten a Moistmaker. The name sounds disgusting. A Moistmaker? Are you kidding???
But ever since Ross obsessed over his Moistmaker on Friends, I feel like the Moistmaker is such a cultural symbol.

So! If you already miss Thanksgiving and need a consolation, I found a recipe for a Moistmaker. Please don't use leftover turkey, though. It's almost the next Tuesday. That's disgusting.


The Moistmaker


Ingredients
-Gravy
-Turkey
-3 slices of bread
-Cranberry Sauce


Steps
1.Get 3 slices of bread.
2.Soak 1 slice of bread with gravy thoroughly.
3.Layer as much turkey or tofurkey on the other slices of bread as desired.
4.Stack the bread slices so it should be bread-turkey-gravy soaked bread-turkey-bread
5.Cut in half and enjoy with cranberry sauce!


Things you'll need
-Plate 
-Knife


Warnings
-Beware of bones




Thank you WikiHow for reminding me that I could very well eat a huge turkey bone, and that I have to have a plate. I never would have been able to succeed without you.

Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment