Monday, November 1, 2010

Youtube For Dinner

I like youtube.

I joined youtube on January 9th, 2007. I'm subscribed to over 300 channels, and sometime, probably around 2 years ago and before they removed the view count, I had watched over 10,000 videos.
I don't make videos, but I sure as heeeell watch 'em.
Of course, I've seen the top hitters: sxephil, iJustine, vlogbrothers, davedays, ShaneDawsonTV, nigahiga, fred, smosh, etc. And they're good. At least, the one's without hyperactive 'six' year olds.
However, in my search over the internets, I have found youtubers who's videos are great, and who don't get as much recognition as the big guys.

So what I have done for you lovely people, is compiled a list of the top ten users I would suggest to you. And in no particular order:

Chris (crabstickz) is currently one of my favorites, due to his daily videos on his side channel, crabstickz2.
TheRHExperience have the best improv games.
Tyler (domomachine) is not only funny, he is one of my favorite human beings.
PJ (KickThePJ) has a good variety of videos, and they are all quality.
Megan (IllegalBallMover) is funny, has good videos, and is just generally awesome.
FLuffee (FLuffeeTalks) is hilarious.

Music:
Wit (RockinBlueWit), who is hilarious and writes great songs, Kelsey (HeyKelsey), who has such a pretty voice, and Scampi (chipswow), who is adorable.
Shayne (elshaynez) has some of the best covers on youtube, with the added bonus of his fantastic originals!
Greg Holden (gdholden) is one of my favorites, his songs are lovely. (Favorite.)

There are so many great channels, this has been hard to make. Pretty sure that's 11, not 10.
Shh.
These are just some current favorites and people who happened to pop up in my subscription box. I hope you enjoy some of these, and if you have any great channels to share, let me know!

-Ameera

P.S. The hell? Demi Lovato in rehab?

P.P.S. Sorry for all the linkage today.

No comments:

Post a Comment