Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Think I Just Died A Little



"Yes, I make mistakes that I don't ever make excuses for, like leaving girls that love me and constantly seducing hoes."

 I've made some mistakes in life-who hasn't- and I never exactly came clean about them. I think it's time to confess some of my secrets from my childhood.

-3rd grade: When we were making signs for our our yard sale, I got a tiny mark of sharpie on your window seat, and then I pretended I was sick because I was so scared you would find it and I felt so bad. I still don't think you know it's there. 

FUCK. I was just walking downstairs to finish this post, and a HUGE truck pulled into my driveway, for the 2nd time tonight, and it stopped right in front of my door, and I looked up and this person is staring right at me from the passenger's seat, so I kind of flipped a shit and ran upstairs and hid behind a cabinet while trying to peak out the window. 

 I'm going to bed. I can't handle this. Confessions can wait.

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment