Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hips Don't Lie

Driving to swimming, it's gross out. I am not looking forward to having a chat with my coach about my training schedule. I'm an practically an hour late because I got locked out of my house...again.
I turn on the radio because I lost my iPod-radio connecty thing.

Everything comes in static on Church St. But it's all okay, because when I accelerate on 202 by the high school, the radio comes in and Shakira is on.
I'm only speeding a little but I'm blasting Shakira, singing the lyrics like an idiot.

It's okay that it's gross out. It's okay that I have to finally have the dread chat with my coach. It's okay that I was locked out of my house for a few hours again. Shakira's on the radio!

Driving home an hour and a half later, Ke$ha comes on.
It's gonna be a good night.

-Natalie

1 comment: